Thursday, April 16, 2009

Intro

Ho hum, another day, another new blog on the internet.

This particular one is about my own experiences in the IT world, and related ruminations. Basically, I was told I need to blog this stuff, so here I am.

I don't have a lot of fancy letters after my name, but I do have a lot of time sitting behind a keyboard, screwing around with other peoples' computers. A lot of time.

From the looks of things, I'm going to be doing a lot of writing about Microsoft products. Right about now, I'm either supposed to apologize, and explain that I'd much rather be doing things on a Superdome running HPUX, or go all fanboi about Windows! Windows! Windows!

Meh.

The way things are right now, I'm writing code in C#. It's what my little market wants, so that's what they get.

What do I do? Right now, a whole lotta nuthin'. Good thing I'm good at it. I've got a little side project I've been working on, and that's what I'll be babbling about for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment