Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Online Dumping Ground

I've written a bunch of stuff over the years, of various utility.

And I've lost most of it. No hardship, it is just a pain in the butt to keep track of it.

Anyway, some of it is marginally useful, so I thought I'd set up someplace to host it. It is all BSD-licensed.

You can find it here.

Featured projects (okay, the only projects):

  • IIS6 Cmdlets (cmdlets to administer remote IIS6 machines)

  • ServerInfo (detailed remote IIS6 configuration information GUI)

  • FileInfoExtensions (Things .NET's FileInfo should have, but doesn't)

  • Powershell Profile (My profile.ps1. Whoop. It was when the output of my profile exceeded the length of my original profile that I decided to move everything out there)

I can't attest to any great quality for these apps. If nothing else, at least I'll know where they are.

I've been putting snippets of code in this blog, but it isn't too long after that I've posted it that I'm updating the article with a much better script. Rather than do that, I'll just provide a link to the code in the project, with maybe some bits extracted. That FileInfo post was an excellent example: worthwhile code, but loooong.

No comments:

Post a Comment